looking for older borderlands 2 players

Hi i am 44 have a  mic but am usually pretty quiet. i am looking for people to play with who don't take everything before i can even see it. i have no problem if you want the loot i jjust like to see it. My wife plays also but the game is more fun with 4 people. if you want to play send me a message or friend request..thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

hi i am your age too m8 and only use the mic when i have to.

i am a level 47 ZERO and will join you if you want

I'm a bit older than you guys and I have a level 38 commando that has finished the main game quests (The Warrior, and killing Handsome Jack) as well as both expansions so far. Except of course, the raid bosses as my char is not lvl 50. I use a mic as well, as long as you don't expect a lot of chatter. Go ahead and friend me if you like.

I sent both of you a friend request.

I'm 33 and play a bit as well. I'm only lvl 39 on my Gunzerker though. Too much real world things to dedicate insane amounts of time playing like some of my other friends.

Level 50 commando. 36 years young. I've got a buddy whose a level 50 Maya. Trying to beat Hyperious... Not happening. Y'all want to join forces we can make it happen.

i sent  a couple more ftiend requests  thanks

Hi kids. I have been playing online lately with my adult son. He is really quiet and typically taking care of his two children while we play. He mentioned that I don't talk much. Perhaps as we get older we just don't chatter  and go about the business at hand.

im 27 not sure if thats old enough though. i got a mic and use it when its necessary. usually play with my siren or commando both lv 50s

looking for some borderlands 2 friends no thevies plz

I'm 38. I have a lvl 50 Siren, finished the game and both DLC's. Looking to do all the side missions and bosses.  Have some of the side missions done, not the bosses.  Looking to get some better gear; shields, CC, whatever