looking for non cheat co-op party

I recently lost all my data and currently started over with no cheats, I am looking for a co-op partner to play without cheats. I'd prefer 18+ but will make exceptions just tend to avoid the annoying ones. Send a message to me through xbox first before sending a friend request

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hey dude, i'm also looking for non cheating co-op partner....mostly at night, ans just like you no annoying kids please...20+....Hit me up if U wanna hook up

Non cheats here... I have all the extra DLC. Required for compatability.

I'm willing to help out anyone who needs help in this game. No Cheats used and I have all the DLC. I use a mic as well, so send me a FR and we'll see what we can tear up in Stilwater.

I can help as well. No cheats here. I have all the DLC and very few activities completed!

I always have trouble with activities.

That's the achievement I'm after, the one completing all activities in co-op. Apart from that, only two multiplayer achievements left to get done...

Are any of you still looking for someone to do the co-op missions and activities? I don't have any DLC, but do have a mic. Timezone is MST (Arizona, where daylight savings doesn't exist).

I'll do co-op with you spooky I'm still trying to get some of the achievements and I also have a mic.

Cheats? Non-existent with me.

I'm looking for someone 16+ with a mic who wants to do the activities and missions co-op (NO CHEATS). If interested message me on XBL.

BTK420247