Looking For New REAL Clan

Recently got recruited by IGC (Iconik) because I THOUGHT it was because of my skill.  Then I look on their boards and they are having a recruiting contest to see whoever recruits the most wins prizes.  I found this to be a little insulting and I was a little disappointed by it.  I'm not a pro and never will be but I want to be in a worldwide Clan for the right reasons, not to win some other guy prizes ya kno.  Don't get me wrong the recruiter was an OK guy and I felt honored to be invited into the fold but not for this reason.  Oh well.

With that being said I am looking for a REAL Clan.  Maybe a clan on the international level, would like to play with a clan comprised of not just United States players but players around the world.  I'm not a pro but I can hold my own.  I have some vids on my highlight reel if you want to check them out.  Definately the clan I'm looking for has to be laid back and fun to be a part of and not just a bunch of try hards.  I'm not a racist so if your clan is mainly black or whatever the case I have no problem with that .  Feel free to shoot me a message with your Clan details, your roster, and your website if you are currently recruiting. 

I play mainly Black Ops 2 but occasionally i still play MW3 and I plan on getting Halo 4 in the future.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to: