Looking for (new) people to play with.

So I am starting to get back into playing the MP again after not playing for quite awhile and all of my friends that had it no longer do or just don't play it anymore so I am looking for new friends that still like to play the MP I have a mic and I like to talk during games as much as I can if that's not your thing that's not a big deal we can just silently kill everything lol. Anyway I have 10 friend slots waiting to be filled so if your down hmu or say something and I'll throw you a friend request. I will be on in about 20 mins and plan on being on for a while.  See ya.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

im up for multiplayer anytime just one requirement for me is that we play unknown enemy and map and play gold or higher

Im up for some multiplayer with anyone was on it about 1hr ago

Im up for some Gold games if you need anymore people, looking to rinse the MP for credits to get some more characters and weapons.

I have not played multiplayer for awhile, but I just recently got all the single player DLC and I fell in love with the game all over again.  So if you want hit me up whenever.  This also goes for anyone else.  Oh and my mic broke a few weeks ago and I have not got the chance to buy a new one just so you know.  I hope its not a problem.

I still play the multiplayer a good bit and have several friends that do as well, shoot me a message and we can game sometime.

I'm in the same boat as you. Love this game and just starting to play again. Go ahead and send me a friend request.

I still play this pretty regularly with a dedicated group (which is constantly expanding lol), and we'll always play with others. If interested send a FR and we'll set something up.