Looking for new people to play with.

I've recently deleted half my friends list due to just not playing with them, and now it seems so bare lol. I have 1 group of way older guys I play HCTDM with but they are very serious about the game and don't laugh and joke a lot. I'm looking for some people to have fun with (while pwning N00Bz Lol). My friend and I play HCTDM and recently got back into HCS&D (that's all we used to play on COD4).

I'm looking for over 18, likes to have a good time, doesn't mind that we cuss A LOT and we get loud and talk trash (all in fun). Also no racist. I'm very easy going and will talk/joke about anything but that's the one thing that we can't be friends over.

Sooooo, if anyone want's to play lemme know.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

@Pirate yeah I'm pretty sure Black ops 2 will bore me in month, but Halo 4 I'm excited for especially that Master chief is back

Rollin' down the freeway, swerving, don't worry, I'm about to crash up on the curb cuz my vision's blurry

I have little faith in both of those games TBH. BLOPS2 just looks like a cheap copy of GRFS with cod elements.

@Pirate Yeah for sure, maybe I'll get Black ops 2, I'm not sure since Halo 4 is coming out, btw I expect a happy birthday tomorrow :P

Man I wish I had this game for 360.  I'd love to do some pub stompin with some regs.  Hopefully I'll have the money to buy two copies of Blops 2.

Also Tupac is the ***.  Got me through alot of hard times when i was younger.

I used to be obsessed with Tupac ever since my cousin showed me his music, but then I discovered some good ol' rock. That's been my passion since forever. I still listen to 2pac occasionally, just not as much as I used to haha.

Um - I'm prob jus' too old - will ooze away now.....2pac? I used to have a 6 pac.....got a cold one in the fridge now...

Public enemy makes me mellow =)

@Still-I wasn't saying you as in YOU specifically, I was saying "you" as in anyone that read it and didn't get it. Obviously you got it because I didn't say "Starin' At Tha World Thru My Rear View-Tupac" lol

@queen those were great times. We need to go trolling again soon.