Looking for New Members, Forgers and Testers to join our Clan. Mainly for Halo: Reach but we are a multi-gaming Clan.

Mainly for Halo: Reach but we are a multi-gaming Clan.

First things first...thanks for reading this post and i hope that you find what your looking for in this post.

So we are the Angels of Death: Reborn and we are looking for new members to join us. Rank isn't important the thing we are looking for is players who work well in a team and who help others when they are in need. If you work well in a team of 2, 4 or even 6 or 8 (in big team battle) or 5 in Squad Slayer, then we will be glad to have you join us.

Or if you are a forger or want to be a tester for our maps then come, join us and help us and we in turn will help you. We have a few members who can forge a really good map and we also have a few who are not so good but we listen to everyones feedback and try to make changes where possable but no feedback goes unheard.

Also if you are interested if becoming a member of our webteam then we welcome you to become a member of our team, updating our forums, organizing events, and also writing posts to help our Clan recruit new members. Your help will help us greatly...

Again Thankyou for reading and i hope you will consider becoming a member.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Really? Angels of Death? My multigaming community is called Badass Gaming. Don't be like some athiest-activist xbox clan leader.

[quote user="s4Crow"]

Really? Angels of Death? My multigaming community is called Badass Gaming. Don't be like some athiest-activist xbox clan leader.

[/quote]

I'm confused by how "Angels of Death" = atheism.

I am not an atheist. But if i was i don't see how it would affect you...you have your beliefs and i have mine.

Dude u need to chill... U cant force other ppl to change their ways just cause u think it's wrong.

Hello my clan is alot alike were manly on reach but were also on cod and other games i wanna no if u wanna frendily battle us im A Goodbar and mesg if u wanna battle 8 against 8 big team battle gaint us