looking for new friends

hiya my names matt im 29 from bridgnorth, i am looking for new friends to play left for dead 1 or 2 and black ops, if anyone fancies a game send me a friend request, cheers guys and gals

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there, if you wanna come and check us out at xboxnights.com

Friendly community, mostly based in and around the UK, regular game nights and always someone to help with achieves or just have a laugh. :)

[quote user="WEST MIDS MATT"]

hiya my names matt im 29 from bridgnorth, i am looking for new friends to play left for dead 1 or 2 and black ops, if anyone fancies a game send me a friend request, cheers guys and gals

[/quote]

Hi Matt, we had two lobbies on the go last night, one playing L4D and the other playing L4D 2, other games currently being played are Black Ops, Bioshock 2, Brink, Avp, Gears 2, and our 'Championed' retro online game as chosen by our members RSV2, your more than welcome to check us out, no set times for games, usually arranged on the day or a day or two before, no worries if you can't make a game, just 'jump in' as and when you can

Console 3

You need to get it. Left 4 Dead is great.

@TC - I have both Left 4 Dead games so send me a friend request. I dislike Call of Duty so I will pass on that. Which Left 4 Dead do you prefer anyway? I like the 1st more.

i dont personally own left for dead, yet anyway but a few of us on gamedragoon do. So check us out its free to sign up and is a great community.

Worth checking out: www.gamedragoon.com/forum

I don't have BO but I have L4D1 and will be getting MW3 and BF3 I like Rpgs and shooters.  Send me an invite if you like.