Looking for new friends (with cams?)

I took a hiatus for a year or so and cleared out my friends last afterwards. Lately all I've been playing is skyrim and since there's no multiplayer I haven't had a chance to make friends. I'm 21 and female. I don't really have any recent multiplayer games, but once I finish moving in January I'll get some new ones. I like party chatting, playing skyrim (obviously) and video chatting. I like cod/mw games, gears.. that'll be what Im getting soon hopefully. Oh and you don't have to have a cam lol but it'd be nice.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Video chatting with strangers? That's a dangerous practice, my friend.

Welcome back!

You can add me if you want. I see you play Call of Duty 4, I've been wanting to play that with someone.

Join up with GamerchiX, they're a girls only group~

Welcome back to Xbox LIVE and I have to admit, awesome choice of game to come back to.

Skyrim FTW yes?

Whats with you and advising chicks to join this group? hahaha! we girls like blending too :)

FoomBerry, yeah what is it with you and GamerchiX? Do you have shares?

Anyway, welcome back to SV Emlykay, enjoy it!

yea i saying you cam with ppl will get you add but not form the right ppl  i add you but i dont do cam chatting

hey i am up for just about anything there,...i play chat whatever,...really just lookin for a few new friends so hit me up sometime

Welcome back to the wonderful world of xbox live lol. Ill add you, im a chatty cathy -_- lol ill probably talk your ear off