Looking for mw3 crew

Title says all. I am looking for some mature/adult gamers that wont make me jump through hoops to join. I just want to play. My hours are crazy because of my job and kids but When I get on I would like to have people to play with.

Thanks!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

You sound perfect for a squad here in KSI United. We offer a Call of Duty squad you might be interested in. KSI United has been around since Halo 3 (Longer then that if you count before our split from Global) and are a generally fun,mature gaming community. If you are still interested or are still looking for a clan, please sign up here www.360chatter.com and fill out an application here www.360chatter.com/index.php. We are very accepting of all players of all skill levels. Come hang,play some games and have fun! Even if you are not interested after playing some games with us if you choose to,I hope you the best of luck in finding a clan to join.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1j5hrA7YSM]

Well I'm not promising the world to you, but depending on what game you are playing we hold plenty of tournaments that will be neutral hosted, recorded and streamed for the rest of the community to view. This being said, i'm not gaming as much as i did because i'm organizing tournaments and free give-aways every week. So if you are interested in joining please be my guest. Even if you find that we don't play enough games for you, still andvantage of the tournaments and giv-aways with the rest of the clans you may face.

Finally all the owners here are 22 years old. Take full advantage of the opportunity. Thank you for the read