looking for multiplayer players!!!!

hi all only just started playing online looking for people who play often msg me cheers

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This is a good game I like the single player not so good on the multi player but look me up I can give it a try.

Add me, I'll be logging on frequently

anyone still doing this?

There are still people online but I hope you have the rapture metro pack because we need people with the DLC maps o/w this isn't helping.

I love the multiplayer on this (despite the fact I'm not very good at some of it) and so feel free to add me. I play a large chunk of the time and would play more if there were more people around online to play with!

need dlc achievements.  i don't understand why there are not many people online on this game!  the multiplayer is awesome, competitive and fun!

I currently don't have Bioshock 2 for Xbox, but I'm up for it on the PC if anybody else has it, add me!  The PC Bioshock 2 is quite empty..

played last night for the first time found plenty of people if you go through the lobby, got totally smashed but thats half the fun

Got the game for xbox a few days ago ( got  first 1 on PC though) Loving the pace to it and the challenge, not played online yet but my son is addicted to it lol, Think i should see what all the fuff is about hey!!! :)..

ill join in, friend me ill help you.