Looking for Multigaming clan.

Just recently left my clan on Battlefield. I am looking for a BOMF to play with on games such as, Halo, Payday 2, Halo Wars,Battlefield 3//4, and many more. Just looking for people to play with on a more mature crowd.

Stats 23/m Texas

Engaged so Live is not always my main concern. Have a job and family and they do come first. Send me a message on live or post on here.

Was this discussion helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback.

messeage me on live @ SgtBM Marine or if you have rockstar social club @SgtBMMarine.......I to have a family and a job and kids so I know what you mean

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Hey Badi Dea,

Cephgaming is always looking for new players, and we have a very active community that play all sorts of different games! check us out at www.cephgaming.com

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

hey!! come check us out :)

www.divineknightsclan.com

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

If you would like to join a clan/community check us out at http://teamshake.org [TEAM SHAKE]

We are a very active clan/community, and we support many game series such as, ( BATTLEFIELD , CALL OF DUTY , HALO , ASSASSINS CREED , FORZA , and GEARS OF WAR).

We are looking for anyone who is interested in having a good time and playing to have fun and playing to win. We are strongly against disrespectful and any immature gamers and are NON SKILL BASED. Anyone is welcome as long as they are least 15 with a mature attitude. We have over 100 members of different races both male and female from around the world.

We are very female gamer friendly (i.e. no sexual harassing or trying to date online). Respect is very important.

We are recognized by Clan Nation ( http://www.clannation.org ) as their "CLAN OF THE WEEK" getting a perfect rating of 10/10, www.clannation.org/.../1660834

Also we were voted " BEST MULTI GAMING CLAN " by ALL of our peers on Clan Nation.

We were reviewed by Clan Junkie ( clanjunkie.com/clan-review-team-shake ) and received a perfect 10/10 review.

The Central Outpost ( www.centraloutpost.com/clans_verify.php ) as a legit gaming clan/community

As well as TOP 100 CLANS ( www.top100clans.com/index.php ) .

We have many active tournaments across all of our sponsored games in which REAL PRIZES are awarded.

We have been an established clan/community on Xbox Live since 2008.

Here is the link to our Call of Duty Elite clan page. elite.callofduty.com/.../342371

Here is a link to our Battlefield 3 platoon battlelog.battlefield.com/.../2832655391746954957

Here is a link to our ABOUT US section on our website, which contains many of our achievements.

http://www.teamshake.org/about

We have a well placed RANKING SYSTEM which can be viewed at this link

http://www.teamshake.org/ranks

Here is a link to our awards section www.teamshake.org/awards (members receive awards based on clan activity)

Follow our Twitter @TeamShakeClan

WE MAINTAIN AN OPEN BATTLEFIELD 3 SERVER AT ALL TIMES (Team Shake Mixed Games)

Please check out our official Team Shake Gear Shop

http://tsclan.spreadshirt.com/

and if you need any help you can add me or message me on xbox live.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Badi Dea,

@ RoG we have a brigade for almost all of the games you posted that you play.  Almost all of us play these games.  But we can get you situated into a Brigade that plays mostly what you play.

Message me for more info on XBL or go to RoGclan.com and apply.  (Be sure to use me as your referral:P)

Revolution of Gaming (RoGclan.com) is a large gaming community (5000+ registered users) that was started in 2008. A community built by gamers who have a passion for playing video games as a fun and social activity. All built around a structure that is fit for never ending growth and to create social experiences that inspire action.

Some of the things we offer:

- Active Forums

- Weekly Events

- Competitive Teams

- Elite (Currently lvl 40) groups for premium and non premium elite members

- News and Event Staff

- Graphics Team

- Podcast Team

- Gamebattles and Clan Battles

- RoG Pro Youtube Channel

- Military Like Rank Structure

- Brigades to meet any time zones/games

A new member has the option to participate in the 'military like' rank structure. Not required, you can still join and just game as a gamer. The ranks give our community a simple, but enjoyable community experience. Members can socialize and participate in our thriving online community on Xbox LIVE and website.

No tryouts!!

You are not required to change your gamertag that is up to you.

Only Requirements to join are that you are mature,have a mic and can login/post on the RoG website with your fellow members daily!

If this sounds like it is for you go to RoGclan.com and create an account and use my gamertag (Sacred Defiant) as your referral and be a part of what the fun is all about. Be sure to verify your account with the email you used creating it.

Then post an application to join a  Brigade or get in touch with me upon joining and I will  get you situated.  Feel free to add me on XBL also:)

Hope to see you there!

-RoG Sacred Defiant

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Discussion Info

Last updated August 19, 2021 Views 10 Applies to: