Looking for more people to play with..

I'm 25 years old, looking for some mature gamers to play with (really despise trash talking in mp).  When I play multiplayer, it's usually Full House Poker - but I also have Halo Reach, Army of Two:The 40th Day, Saints Row 2, Battlefield Bad Company 1, Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and Red Dead Redemption.  I also have Rock Band 2 - haven't played that for a LONG time, though, so I'm not even sure if my instruments still work for it. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

alrite mate feel free to send me a friend request im 22 years old and have a couple of games u have that i play quite alot. cheers

We have been looking for Rock Band 2 players for long time...its not our popular game but we break it out once in a while.......send request if u want

Feel free to check us out at www.no-bs-gaming.com   We played Red Dead last week, and Vegas the week before and have plans this month for Halo Reach. We play casually for fun and never trash talk. We are also a 21+ community and we stress no drama gaming.

Send request if you want!

I'll send you one.

Thanks Lone, I'll check it out later tonight.

I'm starting to play Reach more often and I have A LOT of custom games if you want a fun reach night or something like that, add me.

send request i play reddead

Feel free to check out our friendly gaming community forum, we've just started out but we are hoping to get loads of gamers together for friendly chat and community games night (This is not a clan by the way) just a place for like minded gamers to hang out.

Shameless plug here I know but really trying to promote our forum, lol.

You can add me play mostly MW3 and Reach