Looking for Monday Night Combat Players

Hey everyone I've recently gotten back into MNC and im looking for some serious (good) players that are good at MNC...any classes welcome but I would prefer to play with some really good supports because i usually play as the tank. If you want to play with me post here or send me a message saying so!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

i dont have a headset right now cause my kids broke it

Hey i know im a little late but i want a team in MNC. Not competitivley, but for fun. Ive been getting crushed in MNC because i dont have a team and i feel like the community in this game is feeling dead. I mainly play sniper, but i can use a support as well. I wanna make this game fun again and not alot of my friends have this game. Im a level 98 but that doesnt really prove much. If you ever wanna play a game of MNC my gamertag is: InfamousNoodles.

add me i usaulyl go assassain like sneaking up on people and leg it lol but i play all sort of classes havnt played in while so add me :)

[quote user="sebbong"]

add me i usaulyl go assassain like sneaking up on people and leg it lol but i play all sort of classes havnt played in while so add me :)

[/quote]

Do you actually know why you play Assassin?

Because you can't play anything else.

Too many people play and think they're good with the Assassin but they only suck.

no im gd at assassain i know what to do i had the game when it came out straight away used to be on there 24/7 then got bored of it . also i can play anything else but my preffered class is assasins since got better moves and much quicker to run instead having fat person lol

im down...ill go  Gunner, support, assault, sometimes assassin