Looking for members who would like to join an awesome battlefield bad co 2 and upcoming battlefield 3 clan

Hey welcome to Team TryHard im the founder, Let me tell you aliitle bit about us. Well where a new clan we have 5 members we recuit guy and girls,,,,,,we have no leaders that right no leader so dont worry about people saying there better then you we have a really good set up nice website,where registered for gamebattle,lol we have mics, we are working on a sponsor which will be Dc shoes,so where really an upcoming team, But it really gives alot of people the chance to do what they love and get rewared for it...Now there are tryouts but dont worry about that, Where not looking for you to blow us out of the water with your skills but we are looking for opened minded players that would like to see some of there ideas come in effect in  this clan,,,if interested comment on this and i will add you or add me Xx760ImpactxX and if you really would like more information about us check us out at www.wetryhard.webs.com thank you for your interest in Team Tryhard

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to: