Looking for mature, laid back, gamers. age 20+ -- Why is it so difficult?

So I'm not looking to join a clan. I'm just seeking players like me, who don't want to feel restricted with rules of being in a clan and having to be online for attendance, or be active in their forums etc etc. 

I just want to be able to have a group of friends/players to get on when we can and pub stomp. Players who can hold their own. Why is that so difficult to find? I played some BLOPS earlier today and well, it's just not fun playing solo. I can hold my own but it gets old playing with randoms ALL the time. No teamwork or communication. I hate getting rolled by organized groups. In a sense it does sound like what I am seeking for is in a clan, but I'm not. Been there, done that. There has to be people out there in the same situation as me. I play for fun, but I like to do good and win. We all have bad days in gaming. I don't care for losing, as long as we make the opposite team work for that W.

So I'm looking for gamers around my age range 20+, mature, laid-back, down to earth, male or female to pub-stomp, have some laughs and good times. No cheaters or glitchers, I like to get legitimate wins.

With Gears, Battlefield, & MW 3 coming out, I hope I can find some people to roll with that are in the same boat. I'll try and check on this post from time to time, keep bumping hoping people see it and read. Send me a message and a FR if you're interested and are in the same boat.

I'm 26 from Northern California. I'm laid back, down to earth, and mellow dude. I don't do gamebattles and don't plan to in the future. I just don't have the time for it. If that's your thing, that's cool.

Happy Fraggin'

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Why did it turn into a wall of text? My preview didn't show it like that. I apologize for the inconvenience, I'm going to try and fix it.

Well I seem to fail at these forums. I apologize once again. Hope you guys are able to read the post and not mind the wall of text =(

Typically people who are looking for what you're looking for (teamwork & organization) find that in a clan.  Not all clans are uber competitive, or require attendance... but not all offer teamwork and organization.  

You have to do the rich formating, and then you have to triple return if you want a double space between paragraphs.

Good luck finding a group.  If you change your mind about joining a clan,the door's open.  WWW.TEAMSOC.NET

You can add my tag JaYE BuLL. I am in a clan, and we are recruiting, but the core of our clan is more of a friendslist that has lasted since 2005 anyways. If you want a few guys to play with, u can connect with my gaming circle, no pressure to compete, just fun, SKILLFUL gaming. We are looking for people who can do the gamebattles thing, but have plenty of guys who play just for fun like u say, but dont suck and try to win every time. Im 34, I play with at least 10 guys who are in their late 30s early 40s. everyone else is my age or a few years younger.

i feel the same way

I'm in a clan and I promote it here all the time. I'm not going to ask you to join, but I will send you a FR because you seem like a cool guy and I'm always down to game with awesome people.

I'm the Operation Leader/Co-Founder of ICEE on CoD. I understand what you said about it being difficult to find mature people to play with. It gets old quick playing with a bunch of 12yr olds who just want to boost all the time. My Clan is a fun-loving bunch of people that enjoy a good game whether we win or lose. We do our best to win at all times, but are gracious enough to bow to the victor if they beat us honestly.

U are welcomed to check us out at: www.iceeclanmw2.webs.com. We are always looking for good, honest, and team minded people. Oh yeah and we don't take attendance.

I am a founder of a gaming community but I also enjoy meeting new people to game with, my attitude, if people want to check out my community they can if they don't that's cool because either way I enjoy playing with new people, having a laugh and making the most of gaming :) so sure, will chuck you a FR :) I am in the UK but to be fair, am on late most nights :) hope to catch you online :)

Well, as others have posted, what you're wanting is exactly why they exist.

Maybe you'd prefer a group rather than a clan. If Halo is your game, you might want to check us out.

Midland Base

\we are a well established, laid back clan. All our members are over the age of 21, unless we have a family member playing with us. We do not have mandatory meetings, but we do play most everynight. It is not often I respond to posts, but I know what you are saying, it is the reason why I started a clan.  We have more of a community than a clan, but we do get together with other clans and have mixers  :-)  We all have been together for awhile and these are my online friends. We have lots of laughs and discussions.  We also understand that as mature gamers we have things that take us away from gaming, families, jobs, other activities we like to do. Gaming is not the end all and be all, but it sure is fun!

You are more than welcome to come and check us out.

http://ldjeclan.4umotion.com