Looking for mature gamer friends

I'm a 32 /year old Male gamer. New to Xbox looking for other mature gamers out there to play with... I live in Texas and play often. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

doode i am also looking for MATURE players.. Even though Age doesnt tell you much for the person as being mature or not. .. as i seen a 60 year old  "gamer"   totally act like a12 a year old just because i didnt remember who he was as alot of people were coming in and out of that game..  and  also because i didnt want to join thier so called Clan!  I am 49 years and i play fot fun.. i dont join clans..  and i use headset to communicate  but am more comfortable when  just two people   or even three in the group  to many more then that it just a headache trying to listen to someone trying to tell you something  when every one else is just rudely interrupting  yelling crap like... WOW BOOM DID YOU SEE THAT KILL .. or OH MAN I AM STUCK IN THIS ROOM.. etc etc..  hehehe!..   it just pain in the butt!..  I know we dont have that many games in common but if you want to play Halo 4 campaign with me on legendary.. that would be killer....  hit me up!

Hey there! Feel free to shoot me a friend request. The group of people I play with (and have for multiple years now) are pretty cool. All of us are adults and act like it. If you want to play, feel free to hit us up.

We mainly play Black Ops 2 and MW3.

I'll add you.

I'm an old school gamer,feel free to send me a friend request.

I am also looking for older, mature gamers to add to my friends list. Theres too many scary kids out there and those creepy things called 'bronies.' I'm 25, I don't talk much :) Thats a good thing !!

My name is JadeHurdle0 and I'm looking for other mature gamers out there to play on Xbox live over.

I'm an old school gamer that really took to hardcore achievement hunting. Add me if you want to game or work on achievements.

im 33 and from the uk and im also looking for adult gamers, i play bf3, forsa 4, minecraft  add me if you like

I'm 19, but mature for my age. Hoping to game with the...less boorish of gamers.

add me