Looking for Mature Friends

Me and my boyfriend are big Xbox fans and are constantly playing various different games. Both of us only have a few friends on our friend lists and are looking for more friends...Only problem is we don't want rude immature friends that can't talk nice and can't play for fun. We are looking for people that can be polite and act like a kid to some degree but at the same time be mature about how they go about that. It's hard to listen to all the immature stuff and ends up making the game no fun, I want to listen to that I go listen to our kids. So if there is anyone out there who wants to be friends even if none of us are playing the same game but at least to sit and have a mature conversation then message me back. Feel free to add both me and my boyfriend his Gamertag is Teddymouse.  Also I ask that you send me a message letting me know where you found me so that I don't delete the invite. Thank You

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yep! We are a bit shy at first till we talk to you more but hopefully will get better at that. If we are in a party usually its just her and I possibly my mom as well. Feel free to join us and say hi.

Please add me. Teddymouse is my son and Lone Dreamer86 is my son's girl friend. I also am a grandma. I try to play what I can on my spare time along with my son and his girl friend as well my grand children.  If you add me please mention that you found my post in the forums so I do not delete you thinking you are a spam invite. Thanks

Once the forums get back and running at full strength. You can find a ton of liked minded gamers in a thread that will be stickied at the top of this forum. It will be called Gamerparents and a number after that. We played all types of games and have parents(of all creature, human and furry) that play everything ranging from Halo to having sometimes once a month Rainbow Six Vegas night. Also, others have gaming nights where you can meet people on other games like Full House Poker or whatever is hot at the time. Also, we are a group just like you mention. We can be serious and have fun at the same time unlike the gamers you speak of with the unnecessary comments. So, be on the lookout for it. I have sent the last starter of the thread a message to as when the new one will be up.

Bane 13 Ghosts is my tag

Play GRAW2, Halo Reach to name just a few

Feel free to add me.

Due to damaging my back and waiting for an op, I'm on quite a lot at the moment, so just fire me a friend request and I'll add you.  Oh aye, I'm 36.

[quote user="Lone Dreamer86"]

Me and my boyfriend are big Xbox fans and are constantly playing various different games. Both of us only have a few friends on our friend lists and are looking for more friends...Only problem is we don't want rude immature friends that can't talk nice and can't play for fun. We are looking for people that can be polite and act like a kid to some degree but at the same time be mature about how they go about that. It's hard to listen to all the immature stuff and ends up making the game no fun, I want to listen to that I go listen to our kids. So if there is anyone out there who wants to be friends even if none of us are playing the same game but at least to sit and have a mature conversation then message me back. Feel free to add both me and my boyfriend his Gamertag is Teddymouse.  Also I ask that you send me a message letting me know where you found me so that I don't delete the invite. Thank You

[/quote]

Feel free to add me to your friends list, too.

Also, you and your boyfriend (or anyone else, for that matter) might want to check out the gaming community I'm in- Lousy at Gaming. We're a pretty laid back group of adult gamers who like to have fun playing games with each other. The group's podcasts can be humorous, too!

Feel free to add me as well guys.

Check out Lousyatgaming.com a great site to meet laid back gamers that game for the fun of it!

Feel free to send a friend request my way.  I like playing RPGs, some shooters and some zombie games. I play co op and multiplayer.

This is why I got in with a game site and the forums here. You meet so many new people and game sites keep you close to people who truly just like to game. Not yell in your ear and cuss you out. Most of the people I game with are 30-50 year olds. If you stick around long enough you will find some good people out here to game with.