looking for mature fps gaming clan

i play both black ops and homefront plan on getting MW3&BF3. looking for mature gaming clan that has members on BO and homefront hit me up.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

hey dank hows u have started a clan if you intrested in joining we have 2 members i play both games so if you intrested hit me up ps me leaving snipers leigion as well

Hey dank how is it going. i see your looking for a clan. im a captain with RoG. if you want check out the site and let me know what you think. if your interested let me know i can walk you through the site sign up and joining a brigade. here is the site link. rogclan.com just message me on live or if you register on the site message me there RoG Whisper is my username.

i just quit rog. lol

Hey if your still looking for a clan you can always check us out, we mainly compete in black ops so if you play that alot thats what we main in, Also play alot of the COD series. Also other members play BFBC2  you can check us out on our website at www.KREW-cod.enjin.com

so you just left without telling anybody

I'm not sure if you'd be interested, but Leave Nothing Alive (LNA) has members on most FPS's. As well as getting members on forthcoming games mentioned as well as many more. You can check us out on our Facebook page or hit me up on X-Box Live. Other clans are also invited to join our Facebook group page or like our fanpage for updates on events that ALL clans are invited to.