Looking for mature, casual gamers for MP

Hoping to find some players interested in playing adversarial and co-op multi-player games. Looking for players who are more interested in having fun and playing as a squad.  I'm on the wrong side of 40 with a wife, kid, etc., and playing on xboxlive is just the same for me as shooting pool at the corner bar.  Hit me up with a friend request if you're an adult with a similar point of view (just put GR forum FR in a message).  Skill level is unimportant.  Tolerance of everyone else's level (good or bad) is.  Having fun is the goal.  You can also post here and I'll send you a FR.  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

32, wife no kids, but definitely is looking for non-serious players.  I am just in it for the good times, hit me up!

I am not the worlds best shooter player but I am no noob, always ptfo and am about having fun, if we just happen to win then that makes it better

Happy to use comms and love playing with similar people, even been known to say "tango down"  

44 and in Eastern timezone U.S.A.  7-10 most nights.  up for all modes.  Sadly none of my friends have this game, as of yet.

On the Back side of 40, with a family. west coast time zone (Sacramento).

36, US, 1 kid and a wife, with mic,  I all of the above on what your looking for, just wanting to have fun, I will send a friend request

add me

Another 35yr old, old fart here.

Anyone feel free to send a request. Work nights, have my kids some days so on at all different times.

Currently playing Future Soldier, Halo Reach, GoW 3, and MW3.

I'm only 19, but I'm down for anyone that wants to work as a squad. It'd make this game alot easier and fun to play.

Add me/ message me if you want!

Im lousy at this and all games I play......but then again I'm a lagtard.

yeah bro if u need more ppl im down for the cause. peace!!!