Looking For mature Black Ops 2 Clan/Team

Looking for a clan or team that are currently playing blackops 2, not bothered about skill level how ever would like to play the league matches etc, like to have a laugh but like to take it serious as well. 

Currently came over from PC Gaming (CSS) as this is alot cheaper

Live in the Uk

21 <3

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I would like to invite you to join Revolution of Gaming (RoG) you will find plenty of people to play black ops 2 with as well as other games from all around the world playing in tournaments or competitive gaming is optional.  we have alot to offer a Rank Structure, Game Nights, Forums & more. I am a Halo 4 player & my friends list went from 60-90 in 2 days theres only 1 requirement is to have a mic if it interests you check it out www.revolutionofgaming.com/.../forum.php if you join makes sure to tell them i sent you hope to see you there

Hey there!

Wotsit here! I am the owner of cravethegame.proboards.com we are a fun and friendly community that play for a laugh, we are laifback, but have a competitive streak when needed! We don't care whether you are good or bad as long as you can be yourself and enjoy some friendly banter :) We have games nights as often as we can and I am on most evenings so always someone to play online with :)

Any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me :)

Hello hows it going if you havent already been recruited i would love to take you into some pub matches with us, the team name is NightEagles, were a brand new team just starting up, i have been on many different clans and learned strats after strats. and im going to share my strats with my team and bring us to the top. Were on sbgaming.com a very friendly gaming community no bashing or bad talk. We will be a very serious team but there will also be fun moments. we play harcore search, please contact me

CodyOverturf22

(NightEagles- Creator)