Looking for Kinect Friends!!!

Hey there! 

I'm looking for some Kinect friends. Especially anyone who uses "Kinect Playfit" I play everything kinect including Dance Central, Just Dance, Star Wars, Leela, etc. Just add me!! I'm also a Halo junkie!!

SushiSuperhero

See you soon! 

Kim

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Looking for someone who plays Kinect? I got Dance Central 2 & 3, Kinect Sports 1 & 2, Just Dance 3, 4, & Greatest Hits. Let me know, if you wanna add me.

Thanks,

Andrew

Since Andrew decided to revive your thread, I'll add myself to the list of looking for people to Kinect With. Please someone get me off my couch and into DC3. Please! ;D Feel free to add away. Cheers!

Check my game history; lots of kinect games.  Add me - The Hell Pirate

i have one just sport 1 add me if like

I just bought a Kinect, but I won't use it until Christmas. I only set it up the other day. What is that Kinect Play Fit? Is it a free download or app? If so, where did you find it?

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

It's a free download that interacts with some supported Kinect Games, keeping track of your calories spent. Kinda like a way to keep you off the couch. It's readily available on the Kinect Center of the marketplace.

^^ Cool thanks. I think I will download it then. Thanks for the info.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Am getting a Kinect tomorrow, not sure what all games I will play (probably NOT the dance games but most others). Feel free to add me if you want! ^^

mzkity

is star wars any good

As a hardcore SW Fan, I choose to pretend that game doesn't exist.

Google Kinect Starwars Dance for more information.