Looking for Kinect Friends

None of my friends have Kinect (which I find peculiar since Microsoft sold millions of them).  Anythoo, feel free to add me "linux77"  I have Dance Central, Kinect Sports, etc.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I HAVE KINECT ALSO,FEEL FREE TO ADD ME,LOVE GAMING CHECK OUT MY TUBE www.youtube.com/.../UC0f_CsdwdSYVtICRw3NGCcQ

Have a kinect, just picked up Nike+ and would be great to find some people to work out with from time to time.

we actually havent tried many kinect games but do have kinect sports(one with bowling on it) its one of our favorite family multi player games.

lol wow Zabilicious.

www.youtube.com/watch   add me to  got kinect

i need some kinect friends to add me moothie89

I see what you mean. So far the only problem I have is that it seems to detect my dong as a third hand, so i've gotta put some pants on.

this is kinda off topic, but I bought a kinect TWICE, (the last one I gave to cousin since his other one broke, but then felt weird not having one and bought another). But I just noticed something.... I can't play kinect in my room since it is tiny, and I don't have any kinect games (excluding works with kinect, and arcade games). I just noticed that all I use it for is feeling like god, and giving it commands while I am watching TV. I am so cool

Just sent you a request.  I kinda have the same problem as you, so anyone feel free to friend request me.  Cheers!

We have just gotten our Xbox w/Kinect today.  The only games we have at the moment are Jillian Michaels Fitness Adventure, the original Dance Central, and Kinect Adventures.  Hopefully adding more soon.  Will be moving up to Gold Membership in the next week or so.