Looking for Interesting Weapon Combos

I always make it a goal of mine to have one or two "goofy" classes where my weapons/attachments/camos/etc. look out of the ordinary, and theoretically make my enemies think "Wow, I got killed by THAT?!" when they view the killcam. With the new DLC allowing me to have 100 or so classes now, I want to make an entire set out of these types of classes. So, does anyone have any suggestions?

The one I'm using right now:

Grafitti M4 - ACOG (Muertos reticle) - Suppressor

Muertos Crossbow - ACOG (Viper reticle)

Not as out of the ordinary as I might like, but I enjoy using this class and it's pretty functional as well as being interesting appearance-wise.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

I dont watch many killcams, but when did they add the M4?

Sorry, M27. It's the same gun really. Anyway, did you have a class to contribute?

Any smg other then the MSMC.

Make it interesting there is an iphone app that will build random classes for you.  Two of my friends use it to see who does better when we all play together.  it comes up with some crazy combos. It's called Black ops 2 create a class

[quote user="Frank Castle 73"]

Make it interesting there is an iphone app that will build random classes for you.  Two of my friends use it to see who does better when we all play together.  it comes up with some crazy combos. It's called Black ops 2 create a class

[/quote]

That sounds like fun. :P

Try a sniper rifle and a RPG.

Riot shield, dual diamond executioner or diamond crossbow with tribolt & dual band.  Easily my fav setups.  They get the best reactions.

I've just put an EOTech and suppressor on an MP7 in bacon flavour and i actually like it.lol

I liked using the shield and a pistol like the exeuctioner to get kill people. Af effective range you can get effective kills, at-least for me. A combo favorite of mine.

HAMR with quickdraw. Use it to (more or less) run and gun.

the shield is good... I use fast hands and hatchets... with a good connection you can kill someone before they can react. I've been shooting someone steady stream and had them kill me with one, although for me that NEVER works, I'm the one that dies before I even get halfway through the animation (go figure right) . Anyway, have an AR or LMG with it and try to read peoples reactions, its hilarious to slam it down and mow them down as they try to rush around you.

swat with quicksraw.