Looking for Horde players to get the achievements...

Hey guys, I am looking for some players interested in getting the Horde achievements, or at least playing through Horde. You can probably look at my name and see the achievements I am missing for Horde. I am open to listening to which maps will work best for each achievement. I am only looking for serious players that are determined to beat level 50, not people that just want to mess around. Obviously since going level 1 to 50 takes a while, I hope to play all day Satruday starting around noon. If you are interested, send me a friend request and I will send an invite when I get on Saturday. Here are the Horde maps/achievements I need to beat...

Icy Dead People

Complete waves 1 through 50 on any Snowblind Map Pack map in Horde (any difficulty)

Like Father, Like Gun

Reach level 30 in multiplayer and complete waves 1 - 30 on the Allfathers Garden map in Horde

Am I Only Dreaming?

Reach level 40 in multiplayer and complete waves 1 - 40 on the Memorial map in Horde

Blood on the Sand

Reach level 50 in multiplayer and complete waves 1 - 50 on the Nowhere map in Horde

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hmm.. I need most of the achievements you do, If you plain on going for atleast most of thiese achievments Saturday feel free to invite me. I'll send you a Friends request momentarly.

I'll play add me

i will play :) i love horde mode lol (will be on later)

Nice two more players! I've sent you both a Friends requests. now we need one more for a full 5 player team! ^_^

If you have room I will play, just re-bought the game and have started a new account so friends list is low and achievements are low.  Will be on after 6 CST for most of the night.

Ok i dont know who added who, but im good at horde and am always on and ready to play please add me. Im commited,

Okay guys we've gathered 4 players so far but we're one short so if anyone on this fourms are intrested where doing this now. So either send a message or post here and I'll handle the rest.

I also need all of those except blood on the sand im off on wed thrus and fri so if ur on invite me ill play and feel free to add me

I'll be on tonight around 5:30 eastern,if you send a fr,just put the word "horde" in the message box,thanks,all have a good day!