LOOKING FOR HELP WITH MINECRAFT HOTEL ON XBOX 360

Im looking for Decent Minecraft builders, im trying to build a hotel with many floors with a lobby,pool,kitchen,hallways,suits,balconys,bathrooms,beds and more I have a football field, a parking lot, Restaurant, Will.I.am. head and more in my world. Im open to ideas so dont be scared to tell me what you are thinking! I Play Xbox Live Everyday so everyday ill be ready anytime you are so if interested just let me know. P.s. Ive already started on it so send me a friend request and tell me your there for the Hotel and yes you MUST have a MIC. There will be future projects in this world, I want to make this world BIG Send me a Friend Request @ Ibuprofen12

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I have over a 100 active member's,  Most of which I have played with to insure they arent griefs or troublemakers.

I also run a Page for seed coordinates, posted in the group,  including seeds found for End Portal Frames and other goodies.  

Daily Updates, sometimes even hourly.  Active group.

Please join if you are interested.

www.facebook.com/.../199927970150743

Also I have included a link to a page I run for 360 Seeds,  I already have one up for an End Portal Frame, and one seed completely mapped out:  Ie:  Diamonds,  Chests, Etc

www.facebook.com/MinecraftSeedsfor360