Looking for HALO REACH friends

Just got game today and installing on my hard drive. Looking for some cool people to play with any game mode, firefight, Forge, campaign co-op and all other great MP modes Halo has to offer.  I getting tired fo COD and waiting on BF3 to come. In meantime, Halo for me.  Im an average gamer when it comes to shooters but have a good sense of teamwork and mature 30(ish) years old. Send me a message with FR.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hi im also looking for Cool players to play co-op with add me and we can complete campaign on legendary or play firefight

I'm in man! I need a reliable person to play FF and grifball with. I'll send u a request.

Feel free to add me for Halo Reach.

ad a FR my way...I'm normally on around midnight (central) due to work hours

I am looking for good players that can compliment my style of play in match making. If you play normal custom games I am up for that to.

add me besides ive just made 2 new forge map they are awesome we could play em

I'm always looking for new people to play with so send me a FR. I'm down to play mostly anything but I'm a fan of bigger playlists.

im just getting back into reach since the original lvl cap, and i dont have any friends  that play it any more, i usaly play btb and am one of the best wheel man around, lol  just looking for a cool group to play some matchmaking with.

Count me in Im done for anything.

Add me for Halo Reach or ODST