Looking for GOW 3 friends to play with

I'm looking for people to play versus with. I usually play TDM but i'm sure i can be convinced to play something else. Im not the best player but i'm not the worst either, just send me a FR or message if you want to play

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

add me

i need people for gears 3 too send a fr

I play tdm and king of the hill. It'd be nice to have a solid team for a change. Add me

You can add me if you want.  I usually play pretty late at night and I hate it when people constantly accuse the other team of glitching, cheating etc.  I guess I'm just saying I enjoy a mature sportsmans' like atmosphere.

I'm also a pretty solid player.

Add me anyone. I mostly play TDM. Im on pretty often. Im neither pro or noob.

Mature gamers can add me. I would love a team instead of just randoms.  I hate not beingable to execute my enemies because if i leave them downed to go up to them, me teamates will fire at them to try to get the kill when they are down.

If you know how to play as a team (flank the enemy when you see they are engaged in a firefight with your team mates , as opposed to running away lookingfor your own kills)

[quote user="Law212"]

Mature gamers can add me. I would love a team instead of just randoms.  I hate not beingable to execute my enemies because if i leave them downed to go up to them, me teamates will fire at them to try to get the kill when they are down.

If you know how to play as a team (flank the enemy when you see they are engaged in a firefight with your team mates , as opposed to running away lookingfor your own kills)

[/quote]

WE need to get a team of people just like us bruh. We would dominate. People preferably over the age of 12 too. 

add me, i usually dominate in TDM.

Uk player, add us up, play mostly TDM and horde. Looking for a few players for horde and insane campaign

add me