Looking for good/best UAV pilots

I am a fairly good one and am looking to compete or at least compare stats with the best pilots that are out there. Or that  "were" out there in the past.  I have over 12000  UAV kills   , over 40 kills with 1 uav, and over 16 kills within 2 minutes as records. You can find me easily playing rush as an attacker.

Btw this  no-UAV business with BF3 is a complete deal-breaker for me.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

12,000? Good God man.

UAV+alt fire=lame

UAV+alt fire = complete homo

The UAV is the reason I travel from one end of a map to the other just to knife a guy.

You are lucky you dont have a knife in your back everytime you use the UAV.a lot of times i use a little C4 to get the UAV kill too....................... but i will give you your props on the UAV 12.000 kills is alot.....later

[quote user="Darth Malice113"]

The UAV is the reason I travel from one end of a map to the other just to knife a guy.

[/quote]

i find the drill is more fitting for such an occasion ;)

So your not buying BF3 because you will actually have to work for your kills? Awesome.

[quote user="Techno Derp"]

[quote user="Darth Malice113"]

[/quote]

i find the drill is more fitting for such an occasion ;)

[/quote]  That is good as well, but I like to keep souvenirs of these events. I Hate UAV's. That said your UAV stats are mind boggling OP.

Just for pure satisfaction I've figured out few positions an angles on some of the maps were I can hit the uav console with a rocket. Like on the 1st base on laguna rush were the attackers spawn out on that Island. If you judge the drop of the missile right you can hit the console with a Carl G. They soon stop using it when I blow them a few times.

[quote user="S ALLEN IRL"]

Just for pure satisfaction I've figured out few positions an angles on some of the maps were I can hit the uav console with a rocket. Like on the 1st base on laguna rush were the attackers spawn out on that Island. If you judge the drop of the missile right you can hit the console with a Carl G. They soon stop using it when I blow them a few times.

[/quote]

lol