Looking for good team players for zombies

I can never seem to find anyone who plays as a team and who is not just worried about getting the most kills . Im not the best player by any means but if i have a good team backing me up and can last awhile thats all im looking for some cool players who play as a team . I have a mic but dont use it all of the time as sometimes i play split screen with some people online . So if your interested just send me a message on xbox live and a friend request . On a sidenote im going to pick up mw3 before to long and would also be willing to play online and coop on that as well so same applies for both games

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

i am keen ! i will add ya :D

Hey, message sent.

(",)

Got replies from both the above for a game.

Thanks dudes..

give me a add guys im always up for a good zombies game and i cant find any decently players who arent selfish and shocking so give me an add or a message if u wanna play

guys im the leader of a zombie clan on black ops worldwide members all team players with mics add me mellonpopper and send me a message saying you wish to join i will then send you a list of members when i have finished my purge and the link to our brand new facebook page

hEY  add me I like to play always moon map... My highest round was 20 and i was about to complete bing bang theory achivement

hey dude illl join you my gamer tag is DUKE griffen add me if u want and i also have mw3

Hey add me if you want, I'm not brilliant but I can get to 30+ solo on Der Riese.

Feel free to add me.

ill help can any one help me with easter eggs plz