looking for gaming community

I am looking for a good active gaming community. I have over 5 years experience in gaming community and have good leadership skills. some communities I been in are ksi, xgc, xgn and so on. I been a director in both ksi's CAO and  COS in XGN and section leader/general in xgc. I also have website experience and forum experience. I have a good program the clan can use also. add me on xbox live if u would like to know more. RoG Fireman ps I am a black ops 2 player mostly

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

hey :) come check us out

www.divineknightsclan.com

Legion of Death is a Level 43 Clan.  We play primarily BO2 but have payers that play other games as well.  We do play a lot of Hardcore but you will find players that play all game modes.  We generally will start someone out in our second platoon to make sure they are comfortable and an active player.  You can view more info here elite.callofduty.com/.../5389099 or here www.facebook.com/Lod1stPlatoon

We're a new black ops 2 clan but already level 16 on Elite. We have MLG league and moving to Ghost.  If you want you can check out  our website out, send me a friend request and play w/us to see if we're for you.  :)   Hope to see you soon  AngelWolf 777  knightsofdarkkhaos.enjin.com

check out lhrgaming.com and if your intersted shoot me a message

Since you have leadership experience, you should check out arch-gaming.com

We just started up a little while ago, and we're looking to build the next big clan and be competitive right out of the gate on Xbox One. I could use a couple more experienced guys who are willing to put in work and take positions of responsibility. Message me if you're interested