Looking for Gamer Girls

just trying to find some girls to play, or maybe some others players that arent complete idiots. I like to play invasion, living dead, and the campaign. I have been hiding in the campaign for awhile now because I can never get either a team for invasion, or find a group that isnt retarded for living dead. The purpose for living dead is to survive, i get that, but you can survive without camping like a brat, I can, you can. But anyways, send me a message if you want, Im an awesome pilot and driver, tend to do ok with sniping and use most covi weps

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

In response to your first sentence, I hope you weren't implying that male gamers are idiots. If you're looking for female gaming communities, Google would be the best place to search. There are multiple well known communities like Gamerchix and the like (although I'm unsure of the current status of said communities). You might not have a lot of luck here, since the vast majority of the regulars here are indeed male.

~

However, if you're just searching for some competent team mates, there is a thread somewhere around here for people who are looking to play with others. You may need to go back a few pages to find it, but it was a pretty active thread. I'm sure you could find some good players there.

~

Good luck!

*grabs popcorn & waits*

Hahahahaha.

He had a good point, thought, and her response will dictate how the rest of the thread goes.... ]:)

now where's my salty cookie when i need it, cause i got a feeling that this will be one of those threads......

Lol I'm not trying to start a battle here. I just strongly dislike it when people claim that they want to play with mature gamers, and then state something extremely immature in their first post(s). I was trying to help, except for the first sentence which I felt it was necessary to voice my opinion. You all know I like to make my stance crystal clear on touchy subjects.

I thought your reply was balanced and clear Noble!

Hey i was thinking us guys waiting with popcorn and doughnuts and cookies and the like, are we not the one's that make it "one of those threads" if we are just waiting who is gonna do it?

I agree with Noble, people male/female old/young totally contradict themselves all the time with their wants and needs by what they say...

lol nah i just try and keep things fun for everyone! hehe feel free to send me an add Kami!

I knew you weren't starting anything, definitely, but the thread is ready to get interesting, I think.

Always happens with these :P

lol stuff usually tends to happen.

No, I read OP's XBL profile before I grabbed my popcorn. It provides some interesting...insight. ^_^