Looking for Fun Mature Players

I am looking for more mature below average to average skill for the group of friends I play with. We have our own clan going and would really love to add some more people that like to have fun. There are guys and ladies in the group so guys and ladies are welcome. We are not interested in cheaters, hackers, quick scopers, or knifers. If you are interested shoot me a message.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm 26 and just started getting back into Call of Duty.

I'm pretty average myself but I've improved since I've been playing with a good group. I'm willing to play with anyone though so you can add me and we'll play.

Yeah, racism blows.  I've been getting into the 3 on 3 matches in the "Advanced areas".  This is also a great place to boost your challenges, too!  Especially in the "# of kills" challenges.   If anyone is interested, please do send me a mssg!

I'm 32 and would like to get in on some of your games. I can deal with anything but racism, so if that's a no no, let me in.

gotta hate them quickscopers, add me, i'm not interested in knifing so much, only in infection lobbies do I do that, and if I get spooked, might click it, no way am I a cheater, even though I've been told I am, i don't know how to, not a hacker, that's kinda pathetic, my gamertag is Themadmax :)

37 year old male here from Virginia also looking to find mature players for MW3, Elite, & BF3, I am usually on everyday at some point playing and looking for guys/gals to join in for fun, I think my k/d is like .89 dont know if thats average or what. gamertag is bullit24019 , feel free to add me & I look fwd to gaming with you guys soon. I do have Elite subscription.

I can be fun...I can be mature....can't be both at the same time man..they don't go hand  in hand

just add me

how old is mature lol

I'm in... K/D ratio .61... Tired of getting my a$$ handed to me by kids...lol

I would be happy to, I paly late (EST) most nights.

Thanks.