looking for friends

I am looking for friends so add me, I play minecraft,

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hi! My son is 10 and is looking for friends to play minecraft. Are you interested?

Hi, my daughters 8 and is looking for people to play MC with.  She uses my gamer tag which is LobertLedford as we don't want to pay for another LIVE account.  If you want to friend request.  She plays on it during GMT times.  

Also looking for buddies to play minecraft with:)

Add me Pie Protector

Same here.... Son is 9. Looking for play buddies. He just went live.

add kenton2805.

looking for friends minecraft.....i have a mic...i am 13 and i know how to play please feel free to add me. MistakenAutumn is my gamertag

My son is 10 and is looking for friends to play mine craft.  He just went live. Please feel free to add.

Hello, I'm looking for players...........probably over 18 with a mic (so I don't necessarily have to sensor myself) to kick it around with.  I have quite a few adventure map dowloads and other magnificent worlds.  Hit me up @ weeks4days.  Thanks and play well

im 19 an looking for some friends to play hard survival with

hey everyone i'm a huge mine-craft builder and i am always open to friend requests involving mine-craft i build mainly on creative world for my survival world and i also host mini-game sessions on the weekends on my mini-game world that so far has:sumo wrestling,paintball,hot feet, zombie siege, 5 level spleef, and more to come. also if you send me a friend request you must state that you got my gamer-tag from the forums. thanks! and have a great day!

Hey, I'm 18 and Irish and I'd like someone to play minecraft and maybe some other games with :) I don't mind what age or race you are just as long as your nice :) add or message me if u wana, I have a mic and I can play anytime :)