looking for friends

I am looking for mature friends to play online and chat with.  I am 20 years old, male, and prefer around the same age or older.  I am a casual gamer, but a little better than average people online.  Southern so you'll have to mind the accent.  Love to joke around and talk.  lol  I'm more of a laid back person but love to play in big parties!  I have mw. mw2. black ops. halo3. reach. bioshock2, bad company, crackdown. crackdown 2. and a few more.  Some new/some old.  Most of my friends have quit playing online, and when I try to make friends with matchmaking games they just make joke at my accent :l  I also have a Ps3 and some older pc games.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        ^
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  (Should I be posting this here? lol) 

Thanks for checking out my post!  Send me a request!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I would love to play with you if you dont mind that im 13 but very mature :D

Feel free to add me. I see that you have Skyrim! I plan on buying that one day... I'm 23 btw