Looking For Friends or To Join A Clan

Hey everyone I'm looking for some people to game with or to join a clan. Some games that I have are Dead Island, GTA 4/5, Saints Row 3/4, Fable 2/3, Minecraft, Mass Effect 1/2/3, MW3, Ghosts and Black Ops 2. Post on here if you are also looking for friends or to join a clan.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Gamertag: liltreeclimber

Hello!  I am also looking for some decent friends to game with - I just deleted the old batch because they were either lame or psycho. My games include: Fable 3; Minecraft; Kinect Adventures; Medal of Honor; Resident Evil 5; Sniper Ghost Warrior; Splinter Cell Conviction; and Viva Pinata -- I realize it's a rather random list.

Lately I've really been on the Fable 3 kick. Just an FYI (in case it's a deal breaker) I share my gamertag with my daughter (who typically only plays Minecraft - plus I monitor everything when she's playing so it's really NBD)

Would be cool to have some friends though. I just bought a fancy new headset and have no one to even chat with.

Hello.  I am in search of a clan focusing on rpg's.  Mostly mass effect.   My gamertag is SirJuggaroniMCL.   Thank you for your time and effort.