LOOKING FOR FRIENDS OR GOOD PLAYERS FOR ZOMBIES

I LOVE PLAYING ZOMBIES BUT ITS HARD GETTIN FAR WITHOUT A GOOD TEAM HIT ME UP A FR OR MSG ME FOR A GAME

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

same here, there's always 1 or 2 who can't play or don't know what to do and still play with no mics.  add me if you want.

WHY ARE WE YELLING

[quote user="yanos101"]

same here, there's always 1 or 2 who can't play or don't know what to do and still play with no mics.  add me if you want.

[/quote]

LOL... we all gotta start somwhere.  I stink, but unfortunately there is nowhere for me to choose a game with only other newbie players, they just drop me in wherever.  I had a guy yell at me the other day to get out of "his" game.   I left because I don't want to play with a huge douchebag like that.  I do play a lot of solo to try and get better but frankly don't get very far on my own and like playing with others as I learn from them.    Most people are nice and helpful though :)

[quote user="Gulf Coast Girl"] I had a guy yell at me the other day to get out of "his" game.   I left because I don't want to play with a huge douchebag like that.[/quote]I had some other people like that too, they're annoying and big headed. I came in and I said to myself "alright a four mic lobby!" which is a rare thing these days, with party chat and all. I just said "this is only my third time playing this mode so I still don't know everything" and they went ballistic. I didn't even say anything back, I just left. There is no point in arguing with anyone as thick skulled as that.

You guys can add me if you want, I play a lot of tranzit and I know a lot of stuff about it now.

Send me an FR I know most about this map than most think.  =D high of level 43 with 2 people

@ GULF : yeah i know everyone has to start somewhere, but when you don't know what to do and don't use a mic you can't receive any tipps and tricks so you ruffly know what's going on. also team work is needed on tranzit otherwise it's twice as hard...don't you think?

I'm down to play tonight around 9:30est.  Looking for 2 people that have the table built and enough $ banked to spam box for EMP's.   Send me a msg if you're down.