Looking For friends, Male or Female. Over 15

Hello All. 

I am 18 from England and looking for friends to play with and earn achievements, Do Co Op, Talk and chat. I am usually on every evening (British Time) due to working throughout the day. Currently Unemployed so looking for another job so will be on through the day more often right now. I have a few friends in their 40's and am mature.

Friends who are older than 15 are a must, Unless you seem to have a very mature attitude. (Do not message me wanting to do quickscoping, if you do, Your too young)

Males or females, I dont judge. Mainly only play the xbox when I have someone to chat to (Is this weird) Otherwise I go off because its boring.

Love earning achievements and have many games Including. All COD's, Far Cry 3, Hitman Absolution, Battlefield 3, Halo reach, Forza Horizon, Gears of war 1&2&3, Need for speed Most wanted. I have many more. Getting tomb Raider soon and halo 4. Deffo the new gears of war judgement.

Add me on the xbox or reply to this, quicker to add me on the xbox, Just saying.

Thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey there Tyler!  You can add me if you want.  I'm 20, and got a few games in your library as well. :-) I mainly have been playing BF3 lately though. ;-)

hey there tyler, feel free to ad me! im 22 i play a range of games :) add me its TorX Zone