Looking for friends from the UK

Hey, just looking for some like minded friends from the UK. Most of mine are Americans, and it's pretty hard to catch them online. Plus, doesn't help waiting for them and they're playing a game you don't have! Haha.

I'm 20 but I'll accept everyone, unless you're an absolute creep lolz =] I'm on most nights from 7+ Heading off round 11ish. I have many of the CoDs, but prefer Black Ops. I have minecraft, dead island, assassins creed and am happy to buy other games that are recommended that have a decent multi-player or co-op.

I can be a competitive gamer but prefer to have fun, I like to have a laugh, and am mature but also have my ridiculous childesh moments (nothing wrong with that tho right?) I like to have a shout online too, so if you hate that, best to stay away. xD

So anyway, if you wanna game so send me a message or FR! =D

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi Vampire!

You might want to check out a community forum to find gamers in the same geographic region. Many communities hold game nights. Some communities are casual and laid back and others are more competitive. As a member of 2 UK based sites I'm happy to send along a url or two if you like. Msg me if you are interested. Good luck!

Personally I would recommend going to the UK boards of the forum to find folk from the UK to game with forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx.