Looking for either BF3 or Reach teamates to play with

Title says all. I'm 17 with a mic. Central Time Zone. Looking for skilled but chill teamates.

Halo Reach

Rank: forerunner. K/D 1.92 with almost 70,000 kills. Over 90% of those games I played without a party. I prefer slayer gametypes

Battlefield 3

Rank 40. K/D: do not care. Can hold my own. I'm rather chill playing BF3. Don't care about K/D but just having fun.

Thankyou for spending your time reading this

Draconic PvP

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

FoG gaming is a Halo reach and BF3 clan. You are welcome to join. Loki500 and Ibex Overlord are the squad leaders with BF3 in FoG. I am the one with Halo Reach. Send me a message if you would like to join FoG Gaming. We also play COD.

The Known Outlaws are recruiting! We are looking for mature gamers who are either competitive or none competitive. Our age limit is 16+ and we game on BF3, Reach (Until Halo 4 Drops!), GOW3, and MW3.We have teams, strats, events, prizes, and more! Come and be apart of something awesome! We have 50+ gamers within the clan. Come and check us out and hope to see you on the battlefield! (Also we have been gaming for 7 years and still going strong! And we have been in live competitions before!) Our site: TheKnownOutlaws.com

want to learn more?

Youtube: KORaistlin

Twitter: @theknownoutlaws