Looking for Domination Party Players

It seems most of my friend list has dwindled and only a couple are playing black ops anymore so if you enjoy playing objective based games send me a friend request looking for more friends to party up with and have a good time dominating

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I still like to play, feel free to invite if I'm on. I think we have pretty different schedules though, if I remember correctly. Anyway, I finally prestiged, rollin through 2nd right now lol.

Ya i think we do too lol  im usually playing around the 11:30 to 3 am cst time

I'll add both of you and we can dominate.....hope to play with you sometime soon

Add me only if you play real Domination. I mean you go for kills and objective, not just kills. I'm an average player.

okay cool ill be on later tonight after work

yes we do always go for the win first even if i sacrifice my k/d.  i have a couple friends that usually get on we just dont have enough for a full party anymore people hitting 15th and quitting the game it would be easier if you add me cause im not going to remember your GT when i get home from work lol

I'm sorry but I forgot to tell you that I can't talk through my mic, cuz I have an issue with it.

[quote user="onango"]

I'm sorry but I forgot to tell you that I can't talk through my mic, cuz I have an issue with it.

[/quote]

That could be a bit of a problem in terms of team work.

I would like to play some domination.....I'm really good at Black Ops but I don't know how often I will be playing. 2.02 K/D so I can still hold my own at a flag or 2 but I am cool with going for the win.

I usually play Domination, throw me a friend invite. I always just play by myself but I have wanted a team to play with. K/D is 1.85 and W/L is around 1.2. Im on all day for the summer usually.