looking for defiance friends?

im living on this game , so if any one wants friendsto help on missions, or wants to join a non competitive clan who just play for fun together feel free to add or pm me.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Just started playing this game. Awesome so far.

Gillette what region are you in? Remember Defiance is region locked.

uk hun , we ha a blast the other day getting the dodges flying and spinning, there are plenty of us playing this and im always about - so feel free to join me , i'll gladly help out with any mission battlex

Aw, that's a shame. I couldn't play with you then. I live on the east coast.

theres a few in our american server clan too hun , jasper set that up and hes lovely x

I'm on all of the time now, I love it haha. I'm up for some people to play with :)

Yep,we do have a laugh.Quite often have clan xp boosts on the go & are always willing to help do everything on each co-op map.Getting the Dodge 200 feet in the air is our new fave game :-)

Gillette I got your message on XBL but sadly I am in the US. Ill send you a FR later and maybe we can play Halo 4 or Happy Wars

no probs hun , jasper has set a clan up for the us server , he's a lovely gamer . Im gonna be offline till about 10th may but gladly play another gme with you as should be hammering the meets back up.x

hey am happy to join you i love this game