Looking for cool relaxed people to play with

Hey how's it going guys?  Well, I've grown tired of doing random matches in games like ME3 (I'm currently obsessed with this game and will be for a while).  Anyways, I'm looking for laid back and relaxed people to play with.

Games I play multiplayer with are:

Mass Effect 3 (100% chance you'll find me on every day for a few hours each day)

GOW3 (Haven't tried multiplayer yet)

MW3 (Be warned, I am absolutely horrible at this game)

and feel free to have a look at my games list to see if I have any other multiplayer games I forgot to mention.

Look forward to talking with you guys.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey, im 32, m, UK.

I am looking for people to play ME3 with as well - poeple that won't be taking it seriously or getting annoyed. so ni7emare or anyone else feel free to add me.

Should try out this website www.coalitiongamers.net. A fair bit of people on the site looking for people to game with. Anything from FPS Racing RPG, along with general gaming news. Most of us are 30+ looking for same thing as you, cool people to hang out with and have fun.

If that isnt your thing, im stuck on ME3 Multiplayer also, so you can add me for that if you like.

good games sat night guys you both up for it again this sat ?

Hello fellow gamers ...my wife and i are in the same age group and play GOW3 multiplayer often.. We play with 3 other couples that play for the enjoyment of unlocking achievements and gamerscore... Fun comes first and the rest follows...Please feel free to add me and lets get to fraggin the enemies!

hey people new to xbox add me if you like

I'll drop you an add dude, always looking to play with people I know can play rather than the random idiots I get 90% of the time aha

Feel free to add me as well. I`m not on a lot but am always up for some MP fun :)