Looking for COD4 Derank Lobby

Have had this game for about 6 months now, 6th prestige 55. Well, I was. Went on HCHQ, played a few games, backed out because of lag, and BOOM! 10th prestige 55. WHAT!? I hadn't had anything happen ingame that was out of the ordinary, it could've been millions of xp per kill, but as it didn't show up as a '+1,000,000', I must not have noticed or someone might have just ranked me up. I don't know. I don't really care, I've been trying to play this game legit, and got deranked by 2.5 million xp in February, the day I renewed my Live membership. Anyway, looking for a way to get back down to 6th level 55. I don't care if it's a derank lobby or even a mod or someone getting me 6th 55, but if I've got 13 days playing time, I will want to finish the game legit. Fourzerotwo said he'd restore people who'd been deranked, but he never mention deranking people who've been promoted four prestiges. Thanks, and please help.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

you are actually asking for mods?????

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

you are actually asking for mods?????

[/quote]This is a bit different than people asking for infections or to get to 10th. While it's still modding and really shouldn't be done, I'd have no problem turning a blind eye if this guy wanted to be deranked so he could get his 10th legit.

i think call of duty should introduce a system were you can reset your rank and gains back down to 1 to give the game a new spark because once you hit max rank, the game is pointless.

then you wouldn`t buy the new game.

Looking for A deranking prestige lobby? I was legit 7th prestige .. One day i joined some random lobby on S&D and outta no were it says "11 Prestige level 55" I was so mad cause i wanted to stay 7th.. So if anyone knows any deranking lobbies please message:

Xbox Live GT: vT Trickz

more chance the modders will fix your rank than iw or microsoft