Looking for co-op players

I just got back into borderlands and am looking for co-op players.  i ave a level 46 soldier and would like to have someone to tackle moxxis underdome missions and just generally play and ave a good time.  NO MODDERS NEED TO REPLY OR SEND A FREIND REQUEST.   I connected to a few random games and it was all people wit modded weapons and shields.  everything i have in the game I got legit and anyone i play with as to have everything legit too.  So if you want someone to search for rare weapons, tackle missions, or whatever.  send me a freind request

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Add me

I'll tag along, as long as you're host. XD

I'm looking to finish/start the moxxie missions. I also need to take down Crawermaxx. I prefer to play my max-level soldier for the underdome missions, but have a lower-level Siren around 31 or so that I don't mind grinding with. And I play legit too, no mods here.

I've got sniper 47, doing claptrap DLC on first WT and on second WT I'm just at beginning (beaten Sledge), I've all other DLC's too so I would also like to play maxxi, and I'm doing second WT so I can beat crawermaxx later, dont like mods either

I need somebody to host a game so I can complete the two missions: It's like it's Christmas and Super Marcus Sweep. I completed playthrough 1 and have been playing through playthrough #2. Please add me if you can help me. My player name is: Dark0Soldier. Thanks in advance. DS

Hey ill play i just need help, for getting a few achievements add me im on most nights msg me! thx ill help u if u help me thanks n i beat the games a few times! my name is CrazyMnMtaco!

I'm starting fresh.  Lost my save file.  lol

I am on right now

yo add me! i need help on a few missions and achievements!...or msg me let me know thx

add me