Looking for co-op partner.

looking for someone to play co-op with.dont care about how old you are or your gamer preference,just someone who wants to have fun finishing the game.and fyi,i havent started the game yet so if you dont mine we could start from scratch and i would also like to play on the hardest difficulty,just for the challenge (we dont have to though).

so add me if your up for playing :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

hit me up if your still looking for someone to play with.

Me too. I'm going through it on elite right now so I wouldn't mind doing it again. Fragmentor

Hi, I am also looking for players to create an squad or play every now and then. Add me up!

Any one want to play co-op I am all for it!

Add me here! Xbox Live: Dog 0f War

Hey guys Jaximus Decimus and I have beaten it on Elite and usually just play Sneaky Sneaky, if you're wanting fun humorous and tactically efficient players just add Easy Shadow or Jaximus Decimus, we're even on right now if you really want to jump into the action :D thanks

I'm looking for three other players to play Guerrilla Mode with - send a message to my gamertag (Justin Eastwick) if you're interested.

I am down to play co-op or anything actually. Hit me up anytime.

I'm up for playing co-op or gurilla mode, add me!

This is way late and i guess I'm writing for anyone else but, I just need people to the campaign with. I just love the campaign but I like it better with other people.