Looking for clan

I'm looking for a clan. Lol :) I'm 18+ and have a mic

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Sent you a couple of messages. Never got a reply back

Tired of immature and obnoxious kids ruining your xbox live experience? Do you have a life outside of gaming?? I want you to check out Fractured Gamers!! We are a 18+ mature clan looking for new members. What makes us unique is our clan is focused on the member, not jumping through hoops, we don't even have tryouts, you join simply by saying you want to be part of it. We offer a squeaker free environment, clan tourneys, member game nights, and have many other game divisions such as MW3, BF4, COD ghosts, GTA V, Borderlands 2, Minecraft, Forza, HALO 4 etc. that you can check out as well. Most importantly the men and women here are laid back and friendly, we don't judge you on your gaming ability, we want members with great personalities who enjoy friendly competition. If you are interested check out our website and look around. If you have any further questions feel free to get a hold of me on xbox live, my GT is Dirk Pike, or you can pm me at our website.  

www.fractured-gamers.com

Also compare games with me. The only reason why I have unpopular games in my recent list is because I was trying to get gamerscore :)

Hey we play all major fps franchises just message me if you want to play first and if you like it then you can join.

What games are you playing now? If it's COD Ghosts we would love to have you aboard. Would love to have you play with us and see if your a good fit for us as well as for yourself.

Let me know if your playing Ghosts!

check my site out n2lgaming.com

we are looking for members to help us grow

Check out www.theoutlawarmy.com Mature clan. 16+. About 100 members. 30 or so active right now.