Looking for clan or people who want to create a new one

Hi my name is Brian.I am 17 years old and am looking for people of similar age.I would like to join a clan or create one that does not take its self to seriously  and is up for a laugh and a bit of fun.Not interested in tournaments just want a bit of fun.Will play anything thats half decent.Major fan of the battlefield games.Hope to join or create a clan thats does not just play COD all day.

Cheers and plz msg back

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

hiya mate ..we are a friendly clan who are mainly based around call of duty , we have about 30 members and we do enter leagues to test ourselves ( mainly search and destroy) ..we dont take it seriously though, its purely a way of getting our members gaming and having fun

we usually put 2 teams in leagues , so we are always looking for new members to come in and join the fun ..we do like to have an over 16 rule though , but this has been relaxed in the past aslong as the person is responsible and treat others with respect ..if your interested pop onto our site at www.infectious-gaming.enjin.com

hey check us out. http://www.callmegamer.com we going o be playing games such as BFBC3 gears 3 and Mw3