Looking for clan/ community that is as socially awkward as my self!

I am a recreational gamer . I play on both 360 & x1 consoles and play mostly evenings and weekends as I also have a young child to take care of.

I have tried out with a few clans in the past and just didn't feel as though I fit in ( not that it was either clans fault) I am hoping to find a group of people who are Not in your face gamers that go crazy at not winning. 

I have a good list of 360 games 

X1 : ghost

nfs rivals

titanfall

i have a headset for my 360 and I use the supplied chat headset for the X1

if anybody knows of a good group of people let me know. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey Red I sent you a FR and I no what you mean about clans they say one thing get into the clan. and they have to win every game or step it up. am 41 I don't move fast plus I have to work as well so will get some GHOST in real soon....Thanks

Still open to suggestions folks

I had sent you a invite to check us out at FMJ GAMING on xbox live pm telling you a little bit about my self and also our community i hope to see you around or hear from you .Once again our website is http://www.fmjgaming.net

I guess I'm in the same position as you here.

Only a casual gamer due to the kids but I'm usually on Sunday night and Monday night from 21:00. Haven't been online yet but have been playing MW, MW2, MW3 and Ghosts almost constantly.