Looking for Christian based Black Ops 2 Clan

Any Christian-based Black Ops 2 clans out there looking for a new member? I'm a casual gamer, usually only playing on weekends. Thanks!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Come join us at KroNiC Gaming! I have no members at the moment :(, well because it just started up yesterday! I am making a website for the clan, and looking to get this thing off the ground! I am a really strong Christian, that wants to be a leader, but I guess no one will give me a chance. And if you will join, I will set you right to general, for being one of the first members. So if your interested send me a friend's request or something! Thanks

There is a new one from one of the meber of HolyRollerz.org..  The clan name is HolyRollerz

Hi, I'm here on behalf of [HvN] Haven and are looking for new recruits. We started off as a Christian gaming clan about 7 years ago, and still remain a Christian based community, but welcome members of all ages and creeds. We have members ranging from ages 12 to 40 and are comprised mostly of ex-members of the former Halo PC giant, [SC] Shadow Clan, and the former Xbox giant, MoB Mafia of Brothers. We have members that play PS3, PC, AND Xbox. Founded in 2004, our mission is to bring gamers a safe port to come hang out, socialize and play games of their choice without having to be bombarded by bad language, bad attitudes, egotism, racism and all the other negative aspects that are prevalent in the gaming world today. Our goal is to try and carry ourselves with the highest moral code, ethics, decency and respect all others no matter their beliefs...while still having fun and building lasting friendships. We currently support Halo CE on PC, Halo 4 for XBox, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 & Call of Duty:Modern Warfare 3 for PS3, World of Warcraft, ACE online & Star Wars the Old Republic all for PC and are looking to expand or branch out into new games on all gaming platforms. Our goals are not based around gaming skill or mass, but quality of members. We strive to create an environment where gamers can just get together and have fun. We will have squads and units based on skill, and some not.

If you have any interest at all, please give us a visit at http://www.hvngaming.tk

Registration for site is easy, free and will give you more options to use as our members have. All are welcomed!

Hey I too am looking. Not so much as a clan but just friends and we can fellowship on the games together. Psalm 133:1

King James Version (KJV) 133 Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!

join www.elite-christians.com this is a active and great community with gamers who are christians :)

Hi im 12 and male i have been looking for other brothers in christ to play with my gt is: gold kife bo2 im usaully on most days it depends. Keep inspiring!  :)

I'm not looking for a clan per say but it would be great to fellowship with christian gamers. I'm a middle aged devoted Christian. currently on xbox 360