Looking for Blackops 2 Clan

I'm a decent player, not a pro.  Pretty easy to get along with. I'm looking for a Clan on COD Elite to actually play with who DOES NOT over super overcompetitive ego's.  Just looking for a Clan of like minded individuals who play hard.  Currently with a small clan of some of my friends but they never play any clan ops and i want to change that.  I would prefer a clan of atleast 10+ people over the age of 18.  I'm in Kentucky 30 years old and prefer Hardcore TDM or Core Hardpoint.  Send me a FR.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey man if your looking Im taking memebers just started my own 82ndairbornemen.

Mike, I'm with Pork Chop Platoon.  An over 25 Xbox Clan.  You can PM me if you want info or just jump over and sign up, I'll help you out.

www.porkchopplatoon.com/clanforums

Hey there, i am the founder of cravethegame.proboards.com we are a fun and friendly community with members of all ages and playing abilities. We don't ask people to complete tryouts, fill in an application form or even ask you to change your gamertag. All we ask is that you enjoy yourself! We do compete in regular blops2 and mw3 clan operations, we are just looking for like minded individuals to join us :)

Were recruiting at Axis Mundi were a clan founded by three friends that left another clan when the xbox side shut down.  Were a fun group to game with both competitive and casual.  Were on regularly and plan on doing gb once the rules are set if that interest you.  Just make sure u have a working mic and your ready.  Check us out at axismundi.enjin.com